Easy Thai Fish CakesFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb whiting or mild fish fillets (skinless) shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp green curry paste shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove shopping list
- juice from one small lemon or lime shopping list
- 1 inch peeled piece of ginger shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- oil (Peanut) as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up fish and place in food processor with all ingredients and process smooth.
- Chill mixture for easier shaping .
- Form into small cakes or patties.
- Cook in a non stick pan turning when browned on each side.
- Cover, turn heat to low to steam them to finish cooking.
- Yield about 8 fish cakes
- Serve with oriental noodles, rice etc.