Fudge Pudding CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine baking mix and cocoa in large bowl.
- Mix in 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup syrup and the vanilla.
- Mix until well blended then spoon into greased square pan.
- Combine remaining milk, syrup and hot water in small bowl.
- Pour liquid mixture over mixture in pan but do not stir.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes then allow to stand 15 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert dishes with pudding over top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!