Tortino Di Polenta Con Fragole - Italian Corn Meal Cakes With StrawberriesFrom moltobuono 6 years ago
- 200g of fine corn meal shopping list
- 160 g of butter shopping list
- 125g of sugar shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 70g of self raising wheat flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 80g of sultanas shopping list
- 150g of single cream shopping list
- a little rum shopping list
- strawberries. shopping list
How to make it
- For the cakes: Mix eggs with 65g of sugar, add corn meal first, then wheat flour, add melted butter, sultanas and a pinch of salt. Bake at 180 C for 15 minutes in a muffin tray.
- For the sauce: bring cream to boil for 5 minutes, add 50g of sugar and a little rum, leave it to boil for 2 more minutes. Serve cakes warm with sauce at the bottom of the plate and strawberries on the side. Il dolce e' servito!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmoltobuono Rome, IT
The Rating5 people
Wow these sound fabulous.thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Squisito!!! 5!berry in Riverside loved it
sounds delicious Moltobuono, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!