coucous With Vegatables to Serve 100 PeopleFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 12 1/2 package couscous with roasted garlic shopping list
- 12 1/2 Organic bell pepper (use red bell pepper) halved and seeded shopping list
- 75 stalks asparagus trimmed and blanched shopping list
- 25 Organic zucchini halved shopping list
- 12 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 6 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare couscous according to package.
- Prepare a hot grill. Brush all of the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on the grill until heated through and you get nice marks. Remove from the grill, chop into bite size pieces and carefully mix into the couscous. Adjust seasonings and serve.
- If you want to go one step further, add some grilled mushrooms to this dish.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
great for my catering ! Joymarie
have a blessed day ...............:}
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it