Layered Taco DipFrom irishangel1973 6 years ago
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 small can French onion dip shopping list
- 1 small can bean dip shopping list
- 1 envelope fajita mix shopping list
- 1.5 lbs lean ground hamburger shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 jar mild or medium salsa shopping list
- Shredded lettuce (amount to your own liking) shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese (amount to your own liking) shopping list
- Chopped tomato, small pieces shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger, green pepper, and onion.
- Add fajita mix.
- Mix cream cheese, french onion dip, and bean dip together and spread on 13 x 9 pan. This is the bottom layer.
- Spread hamburger mixture as the second layer.
- Add lettuce as the third layer.
- Add cheddar cheese as the fourth layer.
- Add tomatoes as the fifth layer.
- Pour salsa over the top.
- You can add any other topping you like, or repeat layers.
- Serve with tortilla chips.