Easy Sticky BunsFrom thepiggs 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425º or to temperature indicated on biscuit package.
- In 8-inch cast iron skillet, melt butter. (or use other 8-inch baking pan.) Add brown sugar, cinnamon, syrup and nuts. Mix well
- Open canned biscuits, separate and place evenly over mixture in skillet. (Can also sprinkle a little more cinnamon over the top of the biscuits, if desired.)
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Place plate on top of skillet or pan. Turn over carefully. This must be done while the sticky buns are still quite warm, as they won’t come out if the topping cools.
- Serve after the buns have cooled.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookthepiggs MO
The Rating6 people
Oh, yeah, love the easy, love the sticky. YUMnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
OK, piggs, this is a winner for sure. I can't wait 'til the weekend to make these for part of our brunch. - Susana
PS -Work dyring the week so the weekend brings a big brunch to make up for lost time.susana in Mandeville loved it
This Sounds Terrific!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!