Black Bottom PieFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
- 8 honey MAID honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup margarine or butter, melted, divided shopping list
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate, divided shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- MIX graham crumbs, sugar and 1/3 cup of the margarine. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; set aside. Place remaining 1/3 cup margarine and 4 of the chocolate squares in small saucepan; cook on medium heat until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Spread onto bottom of crust; set aside.
- POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Meanwhile, use remaining 2 chocolate squares to make chocolate curls (see Tip). Refrigerate until ready to use.
- TOP pie with whipped topping and chocolate curls just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.