Cabbage SoupFrom dreamin1 6 years ago
- 1 head of cabbage, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 can of tomatoes chopped (also italian or stewed can be used) shopping list
- 2-3 handfulls of fresh green beans cut in bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 bunch of swiss chard- chopped coarsely shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olice oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 2-3 cups water shopping list
- **OPTIONAL: Add 2-3 boullion cube (chicken, beef or pork) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss everything into the pot and let it boil for about 20 minutes or more till it cooks down.
- Add more water as desired.
- Can be frozen into individual portions.
- This recipe can be a main meal and/or used for fasting.
- If you don't have any tomatoes, just add a few squirts of ketchup.
The Cookdreamin1 Dublin, CA
The Rating5 people
I don't know who rated this recipe a 3 and didn't leave a comment, but I gave it my 5 as this sounds very comforting and very tasty. Great post. Have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
It looks great to me. I'm sure you intended cabbage instead of lettuce. Gets my 5.
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!