Chocolate Ribbon PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1 small container frozen whipped topping thawed and divided shopping list
- 1 chocolate flavor crumb crust shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 small packages instant chocolate pudding and pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk in large bowl until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping and spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 2 cups milk into large bowl then add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes then pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours then just before serving spreading remaining topping over top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!