Teriyaki Pork In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup apple juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin roast halved shopping list
- 7-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a greased slow cooker then add roast and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours then remove roast and keep warm.
- In a saucepan combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth stir in cooking juices.
- Bring to boil then cook and stir for 2 minutes then serve with roast.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!