Sweet And Sour Ribs In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 3 pounds pork spareribs cut into 2” sections shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan combine brown sugar and flour then add water and stir well to dissolve sugar.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic powder and ground ginger.
- Cook until thickened stirring constantly then layer ribs in slow cooker
- Spoon sauce over each layer to coat ribs then cover and cook on low for 12 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!