Pork Chops With Dijon Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Trim fat from chops then sprinkle both side of chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray then place over medium high heat until hot.
- Add chops to skillet and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove chops from skillet and keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet stirring to loosen browned bits.
- Combine mustard and half and half then add to skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly.
- Spoon sauce over chops.