PECAN BARSFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the cake mix.
- Combine remaining cake mix with butter and 1 egg.
- Mix til crumbly.
- Press in bottom 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 min.. or until golden brown.
- Combine the reserved cake mix with brown sugar, corn syrup, and 3 eggs.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour over baked crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Return to oven and bake for 35 min.
- Cool and cut into squares
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating2 people
This is one of my favorite treats! I have never made these before but thanks to your recipe, I can make my own! Thanks so much!!!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it