Marble Loaf CakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2c flour shopping list
- 3/4tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1c sugar shopping list
- 2Tbs. butter,melted shopping list
- 1c buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2c refrigerated liquid egg substitute shopping list
- 1tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.Coat 8 1/2x4 1/2 x2 1/2 loaf panwith cooking spray;dust with flour. In medium bowl,mix first four ingredients. In a large bowl,whisk sugar and butter until blended;whisk in buttermilk,egg substitute and vanilla till smooth. Stir in dry mix.
- Combine 2/3c batter with cocoa;reserve Pour remaining batter into pan. Top with spoonfuls of cocoa batter;swirl into vanilla batter using spatula. Bake 50-55 mins. or until pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack 10 mins. Remove from pan;cool completely. If desired ,garnish with berries.