RED VELVET BONS BONSFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake cake per package directions in a greased 9X13 inch pan.
- When cool, crumble into a large bowl and mix in the icing, (may be better with fingers).
- Form into ping-pong size balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate untill firm.
- Melt almond bark over hot water (or in microwave) and stir untill smooth.
- Dip firm balls in the melted bark and place on waxed paper to dry.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
OHHH MY GOD!!! These little treats are to die for. Me and my girls made them tonight and they are so good. You have to try these it's easy and they kids love rolling the cake mix into balls. Great for the holidays just sprinkle some sprinkles on them...moremichelle37185 in Waverly loved it
This sounds really good! Got my 5!m2googee in Tomball loved it