Yummy Crockpot StewFrom fondantfrenzy 6 years ago
- chuck roast cubed shopping list
- carrots shopping list
- Any vegetables you wish to add (potatoes, celery etc, I just used carrots) shopping list
- 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can diced and peeled italian tomoatoes shopping list
- 1/2 can tomato Paste shopping list
- 1 whole yellow onion cut in 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 2 packets of onion soup mix shopping list
- Ground white pepper to taste shopping list
- salt to taste ( remember Soup MIx has salt) shopping list
- Powdered garlic to taste shopping list
- Soduim free beef broth shopping list
- water - amounts vary depending on size of crockpot shopping list
How to make it
- Place vegetables at the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place cubed meat over vegetables.
- Add Salt, Pepper and Garlic to taste (remember broth and Soup Mix already has Salt) I dont put salt, becuase my taste is sensitive to salt
- Dump contents of tomatoes over the meat
- Dump both packets of soup mix over meat.
- Pour in Beef Broth.
- mix some water with half can of paste to dissolve the paste and pour the contents in.
- Fill the crockpot the rest of the way with water
- Cover and cook
- Then Enjoy 8 hours Later!
The Cookfondantfrenzy Pleasant Hill, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!