Roti Prata Or Flat PancakeFrom cholena 6 years ago
How to make it
- Add everything to the flour , except the water .
- Add water , a little at a time and make a soft dough that is easy to handle.
- Leave for preferably overnight.
- Divide dough into small equal balls .
- Use ghee or oil and work on a flat surface .
- Roll up each ball and twist it into a coil.
- Roll it again as thin as possible into a round shape.
- Roll up and coil it again as before.
- Flatten it by flipping and tossing it .
- Put on a greased ladle and cook it until flaky and cricpy .
- Serve hot with Fish Curry or with sugar or condensed milk
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
thanks for sharing .......sounds divine........:}
have a wonderful day,Cholena
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I have never had the recipe for roti and everyone in my family loves it. Thank you Cholena for giving me the opportunity to make my own!lor in Toronto loved it
i always love roti prata.thx cholena...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!