Roti Prata Or Flat PancakeFrom cholena 8 years ago
How to make it
- Add everything to the flour , except the water .
- Add water , a little at a time and make a soft dough that is easy to handle.
- Leave for preferably overnight.
- Divide dough into small equal balls .
- Use ghee or oil and work on a flat surface .
- Roll up each ball and twist it into a coil.
- Roll it again as thin as possible into a round shape.
- Roll up and coil it again as before.
- Flatten it by flipping and tossing it .
- Put on a greased ladle and cook it until flaky and cricpy .
- Serve hot with Fish Curry or with sugar or condensed milk
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
i always love roti prata.thx cholena...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
I have never had the recipe for roti and everyone in my family loves it. Thank you Cholena for giving me the opportunity to make my own!lor in Toronto loved it
thanks for sharing .......sounds divine........:}
have a wonderful day,Cholena
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!