EASY LAYER BARSFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/3 C. margarine shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 C. flaked coconut shopping list
- 3/4 C. chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 - 6 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and egg.
- Mix until well blended.
- Spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients.
- Press lightly into surface.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut into bars