Italian Cheese PieFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 16 oz part-skim-milk ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate morsels or chopped pistachios shopping list
- 1 prepared pie shell, thawed shopping list
- whipped cream and chopped pistachios for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat ricotta, sugar, flour, eggs, zest, vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate; scrape into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- Serve cold.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chopped pistachios