Berry Bread Pudding for Crock PotFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 5 cups toasted bread cubes ( like egg bread, good quality white bread ) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups scalded milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter, melted shopping list
- 12 oz fresh or frozen raspberries, blackberries, shopping list
- strawberries, blueberries, or other berries, at room temperature shopping list
How to make it
- Place the bread cubes in the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, yolks, sugar, vanilla, and butter.
- Stir in the berries and pour over the bread cubes.
- Gently press the bread down into the liquid - do not stir - and cook covered on low heat for 4 to 6 hours.