Macaroni Chicken SaladFrom cherrie 6 years ago
- 500g elbow macaroni, uncooked shopping list
- 2 pieces chicken breast shopping list
- 100g chopped celery shopping list
- 1 large carrot, chopped or shredded shopping list
- 2 tbsp pickle relish shopping list
- 1 apple, sliced into small cubes shopping list
- 4 pieces pineapple rings, sliced shopping list
- 1 big jar of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup condensed milk shopping list
- 4 tbsp raisins shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose cream or heavy cream shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheese shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil water in a pot with a little salt and cooking oil. Put the elbow macaroni in boiling water and cook until it is firm to the bite (al dente). Drain.
- Boil the chicken breast in slightly salted water until tender. Drain and let it cool, then shred the chicken breast and discard the bones.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked macaroni, shredded chicken, chopped celery, carrot, pickle relish, apples, pineapple slices and raisins. Season to taste with fine salt and ground black pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise, all purpose cream and condensed milk. Lastly, add the cheese and mix well. Adjust the seasonings according to your taste.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to chill. Serve cold.