Pumpkin Dump CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 (29 oz.) can pumpkin shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. white sugar shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 t. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 t. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 t. cloves shopping list
- 1 pkg. yellow or spice cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 C. melted butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- In a bowl mix everything except last 3 ingredients. Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of pumpkin, then sprinkle pecans over mix. Drizzle butter over the nut/mix.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, the edges will be light brown. Good warm or cold with Cool Whip or whipped cream.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!