Roasted Sweet Potato FriesFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Do not peel the sweet potatoes, scrub and slice into 10 thick wedges each.
- Place the olive oil and potato wedges in a zip lock plastic bag.
- Shake to coat well.
- Arrange wedges on an oiled baking sheet making sure they do not touch.
- Bake 25 minutes, turn and bake another 15 minutes or until they are golden brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in another zip lock bag with the brown sugar and spices, my preferance....
- If You use the brown sugar try taking an1/8 cup butter and adding again the sugar mixture, mixing it well and use it as a dipping sauce.