Amaretto Cheesecake CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter softened shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 tablespoons Amaretto shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 4 tablespoons almonds chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture forms fine crumbs.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping.
- Press remainder over bottom of ungreased square baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350.
- In mixer bowl thoroughly cream together cream cheese and granulated sugar.
- Add egg, amaretto and vanilla then beat well.
- Spread batter over partially baked crust.
- Combine almonds with reserved crumb mixture then sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 25 minutes then cool and cut into squares.