Warm Compote of Pears and CranberriesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In medium saucepan bring cider, sugar and cranberries to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, pears and raisins then and mix gently with a rubber spatula.
- Reduce heat then cover and simmer 5 minutes stirring once or twice.
- Remove cover and simmer another 6 minutes stirring occasionally until pears are just tender.
- Transfer compote to a bowl and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!