Raspberry Pinwheel CookiesFrom debwin 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a small bowl.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar until light, add the egg and vanilla, mix until blended.
- Mix in dry ingredients until well blended. Cover with cling wrap and chill the dough at least 1 hour.
- Roll the dough between 2 sheets of waxed paper lightly dusted with flour to a 12x9'' rectangle.
- Combine jam, coconut and nuts in a small bowl. Spread evenly over dough leaving about 1/4'' of one long end.
- Roll dough up tightly jelly roll fashion. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill.
- Cut in 1/4'' slices and bake at 375F for 10-12mins.