Bean DipFrom cookingwolf 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Brown ground beef in skillet. Add taco seasoning and simmer with a little water.
- 2. While the ground beef is cooking, add beans and salsa to a crock pot turned on high.
- 3. Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to crock pot. You can use as much or as little cheese as you like.
- 4. When ground beef is cooked, add it to the crock pot.
- 5. Let cook on high until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
The Cookcookingwolf Waynetown, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!