Asian Stir Fried BroccoliFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 small white onion sliced shopping list
- 1 pound broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced in thin strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet.
- Add garlic and ginger then stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Add onions and stir fry until wilted.
- Add broccoli and red pepper and mix well.
- Add water and cover cooking over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix sherry and oyster sauce or soy sauce in a small container.
- Drizzle over vegetables and toss well to mix.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds awesome! I have a great veggie garden - the broccoli will be ready to pick in a few days so this will be on my menu! A 5 for me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
I like how this came together in a moments notice. The vegetables cooked up perfect. I did add shiitake mushrooms because I had some that needed used. The sauce didn't have a whole lot of flavor and really needed tweaked. See more in MI II .
moreDIZ3 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!