Asian Stir Fried BroccoliFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 small white onion sliced shopping list
- 1 pound broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced in thin strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet.
- Add garlic and ginger then stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Add onions and stir fry until wilted.
- Add broccoli and red pepper and mix well.
- Add water and cover cooking over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix sherry and oyster sauce or soy sauce in a small container.
- Drizzle over vegetables and toss well to mix.