Asparagus Salad With Raspberry VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Steam asparagus pieces for 2 minutes then plunge into cold water to stop cooking.
- Drain well.
- Put asparagus, red pepper and onion into a plastic bowl with cover.
- Blend vinegar, water, honey and parsley in a separate bowl then pour over vegetables.
- Adjust seasonings if desired.
- Stir cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve cold as a side salad.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!