Carne AsadaFrom justweplus3 6 years ago
- 9-12 pounds of pork steaks (3-4 family packs) shopping list
- 6-12 limes, (Unless you have a lime squeezer handy, you will need to roll each lime between your palm and the counter, press down firmly...make sure and do this BEFORE you cut them in half) shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- 12 oz Budweiser beer ( I am not sure why but this is the only beer that taste right to me) (OPTIONAL) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Squeeze as much of the juice from each lime as you can into a large mixing bowl. (TIP: I only use 6 limes if I plan to use the beer, without it I use 12).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place each piece of meat into the bowl separately. With each piece sprinkle enough chili powder on to coat, repeat.
- Make sure ALL meat is immersed in this lime juice bath, and allow to soak for at least 15 minutes but no more than 30 minutes.
- Grill until all meat is well done.
- Serve with all of the essential Mexican sides for example; "Homemade Salsa", warm tortillas, Spanish rice, refried beans ect. I know you will love this one!