Copycat Entenmanns Pound CakeFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spray an 8-1/2″ Pyrex loaf dish with Pam.
- Cream butter with sugar on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 egg and then a little flour, continue beating for 2 minutes.
- Add 2nd egg and half of remaining flour and beat 2 minutes
- Add 3rd egg, rest of flour and extract, beating 2 minutes.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared loaf dish.
- Bake 65 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in baking dish on wire rack 30 minutes.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating5 people
I love pound care and your recipe looks perfect for me. I never seem to have enough time and with this pound cake recipe I can make, bake and go. Great 5 fork recipe.mishi in loved it
Ohh boy! This sounds wonderful.oregongrandma in loved it
Sounds yummie, I have a recipe very similar to this but mine is made in a bundt cake pan as it's a bigger cake recipe. You have my five.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!