Two Layered Chocolate BarfiFrom cholena 5 years ago
How to make it
- First , in a microwave dissolve the cocoa powder in little bit milk .
- Keep it aside, ready.
- Put all the other ingredients except the almonds into a heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- Stir continously till the mixture becomes thick and begins to leave the sides of the pan .
- This will take 10 to 15 mins . ( for me less dan 10 mins )
- Turn off the fire.
- Grease a platter and spoon the 3/4 portion onto it and mix the almonds well .
- Add chocolate mixture to the remaining 1/4 cooked barfi mix and make sure it is thoroughly mixed.
- Spread in as a top layer and level it with a flat spoon .
- Cool a little and while STILL WARM CUT into squares.
- Levae it for 30 mins .
- Now store in an air-tight container.