Favorite Egg White ScrambleFrom eggstatic 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat on medium high.
- Add mushrooms and onions and stir until browned. Add 2 giant handfuls of spinach (don’t worry it will cook down). Toss spinach until wilted. Add in tomato.
- Reduce heat to medium and add in egg whites and continue to stir until eggs begin to set.
- Add feta cheese and continue to stir for about 30 more seconds and serve.
The Cookeggstatic Santa Barbara, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!