Baked Carne AsadaFrom justweplus3 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime (2 halves) onto a shallow baking sheet.
- Place each piece of meat on pan, and sprinkle with seasonings on both sides.
- Squeeze the remainder of the limes on top of the meat.
- Place in oven and bake for about 45 minutes until done.
- Serve with warm tortillas, spanish rice and refried beans. Very, very tasty! Enjoy!
The Cookjustweplus3 Wright City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!