Cornelle ChickenFrom markeverett 8 years ago
How to make it
- Crack the egg into a medium bowl and whisk until beaten.
- Slowly whisk in the oil until fully blended.
- Then whisk in the vinegar, salt, poultry seasoning, and ground black pepper.
- Set some of the sauce aside to use for basting while grilling.
- Place chicken in shallow baking dish, and coat with sauce.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- BBQ on a hot grill using the reserved marinate for basting. Watch for the flare up flames from the grill they will char your chicken if you don't dowse them!
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating1 people
This sounds great!! I love to do stuff in bulk so as to make dinner go quick and save when stuffs on sale! Anyhow, this sounds like a perfect way to stock my freezer with grilled chicken! Thanks!imhungry in northern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!