Spicy Shrimps amp Spaghetti Aglio OlioFrom hannylatif 6 years ago
- Spicy shrimps shopping list
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley (a couple of handfuls) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled shopping list
- coarse salt, about 1 teaspoon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (a couple of generous drizzles) extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- spaghetti Aglio Olio shopping list
- 1/4 cup (4 turns around the pan in a light stream) extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 (2-ounce) tin anchovy fillets shopping list
- 6 to 8 large cloves garlic, crushed and minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley, a couple of handfuls shopping list
- coarse salt shopping list
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked to al dente shopping list
How to make it
- Combine shrimp with next 6 ingredients and toss to coat shrimp evenly.
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat, then add half of the shrimp.
- Cook shrimp 3 minutes until pink and just firm.
- Remove shrimp to a warm platter and repeat process with remaining shrimp.
- Return pan to heat and reduce heat to medium low.
- Add 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add anchovies, garlic, and pepper flakes to oil.
- Break up anchovies with a wooden spoon until they melt away into the oil and garlic mixture.
- Toss spaghetti in the pan with parsley and the garlic oil, then season with a little coarse salt, to your taste.
- Top servings of garlic and oil spaghetti with spicy shrimp and serve with Tomato and Onion Salad and Crusty Bread.