Turkey Pot PieFrom redkitchen 6 years ago
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, cut into 4X1 strips shopping list
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 TBS. minced green onions with tops shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2-3 TBS. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup half and half (you can use milk) shopping list
- 1 tea. dried terragon leaves shopping list
- 1 tea. salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- Puff pastry shells shopping list
How to make it
- Layer turkey, onions and mushrooms in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4 hours
- Remove turkey and veggies to serving bowl
- Turn cooker to high
- Blend flour into half and half until smooth. Pour into cooker. Add tarragon, salt and pepper to cooker.
- Return cooked veggies and turkey to cooker.
- Stir in peas
- Cook 1 hour or until sauce has thickened and peas are heated
- Stir in sour cream just before serving.
- Serve over cooked pastry shell.