White Bean Ravioli With Brown Butter And Caper SauceFrom jencathen 6 years ago
- For the ravioli: shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan shopping list
- 1 teaspoons italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick) shopping list
- 24 wonton wrappers (recommended: Dynasty) shopping list
- For the sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons capers shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced parsley leaves shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving shopping list
How to make it
- For the ravioli:
- In a blender, puree together the beans, egg, vinaigrette, cheese, and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- Working in batches, so the wrappers don't dry out, lay out 6 to 8 wonton wrappers. Place 1/2 tablespoon of bean mixture in the center of each. Moisten 2 connecting edges of the wonton wrapper with your finger dipped in water.
- Fold wrapper in half to form a triangle. Press edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers and filling.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a low boil.
- For the sauce:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until it begins to brown and have a nutty aroma. Turn off heat and stir in capers and Italian seasoning.
- Working in batches, cook ravioli in boiling salted water until just tender, about 3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer ravioli to hot butter sauce. Add parsley to pan. Use a spoon to coat ravioli with sauce. Transfer to plates and add salt.
- Serve immediately garnished with grated Parmesan
- Note: Make sure your water is gently boiling not a rolling boil or the agitation will cause your ravioli to fall apart.
The Cookjencathen TX
The Rating2 people
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Italian Group93 members
Italian Food93 members
Consume Those Beans78 members
Every Thing Italian47 members
Vegetarian Food33 members
Pasta Lovers97 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
World Of Warcraft In The Kitchen6 members