Sour Cream Dill Potato SaladFrom weedwalker 7 years ago
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 3 pounds (about 8 cups) small, new, red potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3 ribs (1 1/2 cups) celery, sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 14 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 5 slices crisply-cooked bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced 1/8-inch green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water and 1 teaspoon salt to a full boil in 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven; add potatoes.
- Cook over medium-high heat until potatoes are fork tender (12 to 15 minutes).
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Stir together remaining salt and all remaining ingredients except bacon, eggs and onions in large bowl.
- Add potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Top salad with bacon, egg and onions.
- Cover; refrigerate to blend flavors (4 hours or overnight).
- Nutrition Facts (1 serving): Calories: 250, Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 550mg, Carbohydrates: 26g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Protein: 6g
The Cookweedwalker Overland Park, KS
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!