Cold Broccoli and Bacon saladFrom glutenfree 7 years ago
- 1 head of broccoli florets, cut in bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 lb bacon fried crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 medium sized red onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 2 Tbs cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first five ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix together dressing ingredients.
- Add dressing to broccoli mix, and stir well.
- Chill at least two hours. Over night is best.
The Cookglutenfree Nashville, TN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!