Cherry Pie Filling BreadFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture.
- Stir in cherry pie filling and nuts by hand.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Yield: 2 loaves
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
yum! sounds delicious and so easy too!jett2whit in Union City loved it
tasty thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very nice! I have a can of cherry pie filling in the cupboard, so will be trying very soon!auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!