Mexican Chicken PenneFrom susana 5 years ago
- 16-oz penne pasta shopping list
- *four chicken breasts, prepared in crockpot on low for 6-7 hours. shopping list
- (I did this while I was at work and the chicken was ready when I got home.) shopping list
- *1 tall jar salsa con queso dip shopping list
- 1/2-cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- *1-tspn taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1(15-oz)can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- * (4) roma tomatoes, ripened without refrigeration shopping list
- 3 green onions, snipped (tops and bottoms) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Take up the chicken from the crockpot and drain and dice.
- Combine the chicken with the dip, milk and salt.
- Mix with the drained pasta.
- Add the black beans taco seasoning mix, tomatoes and green onions.
- Toss and serve.