Jans Taco SoupFrom sheloveswine 6 years ago
- 2# ground beef shopping list
- 2 Large onions chopped shopping list
- 2 Reg can corn – do NOT drain shopping list
- 2 Reg can black bean – do not drain shopping list
- 2 cans diced tomatoes –same size as above cans shopping list
- 2 (I use 3) cans tomato sauce - same size as above cans shopping list
- 2 packets taco seasoning ( I use McCormick or Lawry's) shopping list
- 1 Bag Fritos shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- Shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese shopping list
- Chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef along with chopped onion, drain grease
- Add all the cans of ingredients plus taco seasonings, mix well.
- Simmer 1 hour or longer to allow flavors to blend.
- To serve –
- Place a healthy serving of fritos in the bottom of a bowl
- Top with soup
- Add a dollop of sour cream, shredded cheese, and chopped green onions.