Moms Dinner RollsFrom bobbijo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put ingredients into bred machine as directed; wet ingredients first followed by dry.
- Place the setting on dough and let mix.
- After the machine is finished and timer goes off, remove dough from pan.
- Place on a lightly floured counter and cover with a towel for 10 minutes.
- When 10 minutes are up, take off the towel and process to make your hot rolls.
- This will make 12 large hot rolls easily.
- Place rolls in a greased pan, cover and let rise till double in size or about 40 minutes.
- When ready, bake them in a 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- After done, remove from oven and brush tops with margarine.