Easy GuacamoleFrom barngoddess 9 years ago
- 4 Medium avocados shopping list
- 1 Small red onion -chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic (store bought) -optional shopping list
- lemon and lime juice (to taste) shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 to 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tblsp sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mash avocados in medium sized bowl
- Stir in chopped red onions, garlic and lime/lemon juices
- Add salt, pepper, coarse pepper, onion and garlic powders
- Stir well then stir in Sour cream.
- Serve with chips or chill for later.