Amazing Overnight French ToastFrom helewes 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring corn syrup, brown sugar and butter to a boil; boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Arrange 6 slices bread in pan; top with remaining slices and set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk and vanilla; pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover; bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve slices with warm glaze from pan as syrup. Serves 12.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!