Chocolate Covered Peanut CookiesFrom khenemet 5 years ago
- One cup softened butter. shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar. shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar. shopping list
- 2 large eggs. shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. shopping list
- 3 cups flour. shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking flour. shopping list
- Pinch of salt. shopping list
- 2 cups of chocolate-covered peanuts (or to liking) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 300°F.
- - Cream butter, add white and brown sugars and mix until soft and fluffy.
- - Add one egg at a time, mixing well after each.
- - Beat until smooth, then add vanilla.
- - In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- - Add to the creamed butter and sugar mixture and combine.
- - Add chocolate - covered peanuts half-way through.
- (You can crush the peanuts if you wish or add them whole.)
- - Spoon onto cookie sheet and place in oven for 12-15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.