My Scrambled EggsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 quart firm tomatoes peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup onion chopped shopping list
- 3 green peppers chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons meat drippings shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely minced parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Melt meat drippings in frying pan and cook onion and green pepper 10 minutes.
- Add tomato and parsley then simmer 30 minutes adding salt and sugar.
- Just before serving stir in eggs.