Batik CakeFrom andiez 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, whick sugar, egg, milk and cocoa powder.
- Then, in a pan, place butter and heat over slow fire.
- Add the whisked ingredients to the butter, stirring continuously.
- Once thickened, add the broken biscuits and turn the heat off.
- Slowly combine all the biscuits together. Ensure that all the biscuits are covered in the chocolate paste.
- Place the mixture in a square tin(line it with greaseproof paper or foil).
- Then press gently to ensure that all the biscuits stick to each other.
- Place in fridge 3 to 4 hours before cutting with a HOT knife to get a clean cut.