Potato RoastFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 2 Large potatoes , scrubbed and washed shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Flavour : shopping list
- Can use any kinda thiick paste to your liking : shopping list
- Can use fresh herbs / spices pounded , mixed with some corn flour , salt to taste , few tbsps of water and gold colouring and made into thick paste shopping list
- I used 2 tsp chilli pwd , 1 tsp corriander pwd , 2 tsp meat masala pwd , A pinch of red colouring , 2 tsp rice flour , salt to taste and few tbsps of water and made into thick paste shopping list
How to make it
- Cover the potatoes with water and pressure cook until 3/4 done .
- Cool it and slice it thick .
- Shallow fry and set aside to cool .
- Now dip in the paste you prepared and shallow fry again .
- Serve HOT .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
NICE POTATO ROAST.I AM GOING TO TRY IT NOW...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
what a potatoe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Awesome.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!